Master of Divinity | Bachelor of Theology | Diploma in Theology | Certificate in Theology*
Candidates who seek admission must have a definite Christian call and experience.
They must present satisfactory evidence of good Christian character. English is the medium of teaching.
1. Must be in a good state of health
2. Submit the application duly filled with all required documents as shown below.
1. Admission is complete only after submitting all required documents
2. Candidates should proceed to the college only after obtaining permission from the Registrar
3. All students are required to attend two weeks of Pre-Theology and Orientation classes. After the classes there will be examination and evaluation to help the prospective students.
Pass all the prescribed subjects with required grades. Submit all the assignments and other papers and ministry reports required. Follow the guidelines from Academic department from time to time. The college has the freedom to change and modify the policies and programs at any time as needed.
*Master of Divinity, Bachelor of Theology, Diploma in Theology which are accredited by Asia Theological Association.
In special circumstances a course Certificate in Theology(non accredited) is offered.
Master of Divinity ( 2 years )
ATA/Serampore accredited B.Th degree with “B” grade
Master of Divinity ( 3 years )
B.Th degree from ATA accredited College with below B grade or a University degree.
Bachelor of Theology
12th passed with college eligibility or 10th passed with an ATA accredited Diploma in Theology.
Diploma in Theology ( 2 years )
This course is offered to those who have completed High School.
Certificate in Theology ( 2 years )
This course is for laymen who got a call of God to do the Church Ministry.